538 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2011 9:47 AM by Ingo2711
There's more troubleshooting at the bottom of the page:
- Check that each person has an active Wi-Fi connection.
- If you are using router, firewall, or security software that restricts Internet access, verify that port forwarding is enabled.
- Verify that the date and time are set correctly on your iOS device or Mac.
- The Apple ID you are using to register FaceTime on iPad 2, iPod touch, or FaceTime for Mac must be an email address.
- When calling someone using their email address, they must verify that email address for use with FaceTime and be signed in to their Apple ID account. They can verify they are signed in using:
- iPad 2 and iPod touch (4th generation): Settings > FaceTime