Skip navigation

Exact Apple part numbers for original Discs that came with late G5 Quad?

864 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 4:31 AM by romko23 RSS
Ramón G Castañeda Level 4 Level 4 (1,445 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 10, 2011 8:44 PM

If anyone happens to own a G5 Quad made 2006 and you still have the original Software Restore discs that came with it, I'd be much obliged if you would be kind enough to post the exact Apple part number(s) for said discs.

I have a Power Mac G5 Quad made in the third week of June, 2006, and it is my understanding that it originally came with either Tiger 10.4.2 or Tiger 10.4.4.

I'm very enthusiastic about this machine and very happy with its performance.  I'd like to search through the stacks of gray OS discs at local second-hand electronics shops for a matching set of discs.  It's more of a curiosity, as I do have retail Tiger and Leopard discs off of which the Quad boots just fine.

Thanks in advance.

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.4.11), 2.5G5Quad,16GB,7800GTX 512MB, Tiger

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.