Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get new ringback tones if I have a Verizon iPhone 4?

I cannot seem to get any new ringbacks tones for my Verizon iPhone 4. I am

not able to get them because I have it through Verizon? I can only use the ringback tones I had with Verizon before I actually bought my iPhone. Anyone have any answers for me? Thanks! 🙂

iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 7:33 AM

5 replies

Oct 11, 2011 7:37 AM in response to cwel226787

well with iphone customizing is a bit of a task.. download an application frm app store called ringtones! . U CAN SELECT a song frm ur playlist , cropp it using this app ryt on ur phone.. then save it. but to use this ringtone u have to connect ur iphone to itunes. then under app options select the ringtone app.. transfer the tone to ur mac/pc and then transfer it back to ur iphone ..it will create a new folder ringftone..n u have urself a new ringtoe. i knw it sounds complicated , but it isnt , just install the app and follow he on screen instructions

Apr 30, 2012 7:17 PM in response to 4huskiesmom

Ringback tones are device independent. They are a function of the way your account is set up by the carrier. I've been using Ringback tones with no problem on everyphone I've had for the past 4 (5?) years, including an iPhone 4 and a 4S. There is, by the way, no such phone as an iPhone 4G_S. Now, I have Verizon but the technology for ringback tones should be the same.

Good luck with the store.

How do I get new ringback tones if I have a Verizon iPhone 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.