Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Powerpoint Missing Images

I was wondering how come when I download powerpoint presentations from my email, when I open it up on my ipad, some of the images are missing. This has happened more than once. Thanks for your help everyone!

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 9:52 AM

1 reply

Jul 11, 2014 10:21 AM in response to mrhanguoren

If possible, ask the sender to save the powerpoint as 'PowerPoint Picture Presentation' using the Save As option and then send you that file. It will display the images then. If you cannot ask the sender to send it in that specific format, you might want to do a Save As into Powerpoint Picture Presentation format on your pc and send it to yourself to download on your iPad. This might make sense if you are presenting it to someone on your iPad.

Hope this helps

IPad Powerpoint Missing Images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.