Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 with 2007 macbook

My wife has a 2007 mac book and i beleive it's running either leopard or snow leopard and wanted to know how, or if, she would be able to upgrade to an iphone 5? She has the 3GS right now, but can't upgrade to the next version of itunes due to her computer being so old.

anyone have a work around for this, or advice? would she be able to use my computer to back up her phone and then restore the iphone 5 after we get it?

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 2:01 PM

12 replies

Aug 10, 2012 7:37 PM in response to Sjazbec

I've been searching for you. On one post back last October, you gave a way to keep iWork files in sync across platforms using the "Mobile Documents" in the sidebar.

Frikking brilliant, dude. (Sorry, I'm almost 58 and am still allowed, by my children, to use such words.)

thank you so much. Say hi to my friend Gotz in Hamburg. Not too far from you, right? If it's not in the U.S., it's all close to each other...right?

George

iphone 5 with 2007 macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.