Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting from Aperture to a photo blog

Has anyone used either Blogger, Square Space, or Word Press for a photo blog? If so, have you imported photos from Aperture into your photo blog? I've recently tried to use Blogger, and have pulled out pictures from Aperture into blog posts. This is pretty easy to do in blogger. I'm just not sure what is being imported into blogger. Is it a resized picture? or the preview picture Aperture creates? The pictures look fine, but I'm not sure if they're the best quality I can be importing. Anyone have any tips for doing this?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 7:59 PM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2011 6:22 AM in response to ELFritzen

While you can go through the export process for images intended to be view on a monitor the previews that Aperture generates are more then sufficient. In fact even for most print operations the previews are ok.

You are aware that you have control over the quality of the preview in Aperture, Aperture->Preferences->Previews is where you can go to control this.

Again for most digital work the previews will usually fit the bill.

regards

Exporting from Aperture to a photo blog

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.