Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

just downloaded 10.5. It gives me a blank screen for the itunes store. No error message. Internet connection fine. Have checked firewall. Any ideas?

I have just downloaded 10.5. it gives me a blank screen for the itunes store. No error message. Internet connection fine and I have checked my firewall settings. Any ideas? Or is the store blocked because of ios 5 release today?

Windows 7

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 3:19 AM

87 replies

Oct 12, 2011 5:58 AM in response to brocoo

I've had this for a couple of weeks now. Can't use store at all, only for updating apps. Tried uninstalling all Apple software in a particular order, then reinstalling iTunes 10.5. That didn't work. Tried uninstalling IE v9, that didnt work. Tried checking then unchecking store parental controls, that didnt work. Tried updating Apps, that made no difference. Turned off Defender and Firewall, that has made no difference. Can anyone shed light on this at all?

Oct 12, 2011 9:32 AM in response to brocoo

I've had the exact same issue since late last night since I downloaded 10.5

I'm also having problems backing up my iPhone, which I suspect is due to the same issue.

I've tried all recommended solutions on forums and Apple support (deleting backups, restarting phone/computer, disabling/uninstalling third party security software, testing port connectivity) and none of them work.

I will try japiohelp's solution and see if that does anything.

just downloaded 10.5. It gives me a blank screen for the itunes store. No error message. Internet connection fine. Have checked firewall. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.