261 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 12:54 PM by Terry123A
IOS 4.2.10 should be called POS 4.2.10
Since installing the OS when it first came out
- Under Settings | General, there is no Update anything
- When connecting to iTunes (another POS), the phone immediately says Backing up and does nothing literally days
- Then iTunes locks up repeatedly
- Who ever should have designed this obviously doesn't use it.
- Absolutely disgusted with Apple, iPhone 4S, Verizon, POS 4.2.10
- Apple Support won't touch the issue, tried several times.