Currently Being ModeratedOct 13, 2011 9:03 AM (in response to Frombristol)
I have the same problem with my iPad2. None of the songs I have will play. Nothing happens when I select a song.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 13, 2011 4:20 PM (in response to Frombristol)
Same here, but on my iPhone 3GS, think it may be a bug, because some music plays and some albums dont. All of my music worked yesterday before 10/12/11 @ 1pm.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 13, 2011 10:47 PM (in response to Frombristol)
I've had to delete my entire music library and resynch everything and now it works. However, it refused all my ringtones that I had made and was using before. Anyway, I've got my music back!
Currently Being ModeratedOct 14, 2011 2:24 AM (in response to Frombristol)
Okay, mine now works here is what I did.
- plug in the iPhone, iPad etc
- in iTunes select the phone or iPad
- Under Summary uncheck "Sync with this....."
- Under "Music" uncheck the "Sync Music"
- Let it remove all the songs, dont worry it will come back no problems.
- Once that is all done all the music on the phone or ipad should be gone.
- Now check them both back on and everything should copy back onto it.
- Working now !!!!!
Currently Being ModeratedOct 14, 2011 5:02 AM (in response to Frombristol)
Same for me. The unsync/sync trick worked. It appears that there's a bug in the upgrade process that messes up the songs library.
I'm glad it was that simple to fix.