8547 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2011 5:02 AM by couchpilot
Okay, mine now works here is what I did.
- plug in the iPhone, iPad etc
- in iTunes select the phone or iPad
- Under Summary uncheck "Sync with this....."
- Under "Music" uncheck the "Sync Music"
- Let it remove all the songs, dont worry it will come back no problems.
- Once that is all done all the music on the phone or ipad should be gone.
- Now check them both back on and everything should copy back onto it.
- Working now !!!!!