Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios5 calendar using iCal server

Hi,

I've upgraded to iOS5 on my phone and iPad and after the initial deluge of error messages it seems to have worked apart from my calendars. The network calendar events are not appearing in the Calendar app on either device -- I use iCal server on Leopard server, has anyone had a similar experience? I am planning to migrate to Lion Server but I'm not ready to make the change, mainly due to concerns about Lion Server.

I've tried restarts of the clients and server, as well as disabling and enabling the accounts. I also have an Exchange account and that seems to be working OK.

Any help appreciated!

Regards,

Gordon.

iPad, iOS5

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 2:37 AM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2011 5:39 AM in response to Gordon Maynard

A little more information:

-- I have tried the calendar on two Macs running 10.7.2 and they are working normally

-- items created on the Macs do not appear on the iPhone or iPad

-- calendar items created on the iPhone appear in the Macs' calendars but not the iPad's

-- edits made to calendar items on the iPhone are not reflected on the Macs

Looking in the iCal log the entries related to the Macs and the iOS devices seem to be formatted differently but that can't be the whole story because both OSs can create events.

Once again, any help gratefully received...

ios5 calendar using iCal server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.