Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts not syncing between iMac and iCloud

As far as I can make up, I\ve set everything up for iCloud; have upgarded Lion, am running iOS5 etc. It I make a new contact on my iPhone, it syncs to iCloud.com, but doesn't update my address book on iMac. Likewis, a new contact on mu iMac resolutely stays there and isn't reachingiCloud and therefore nor my iPhone.

I've not really checked the equivalent for calander changes, but I'm assumingthe same is the case.

What setting have a missed? And I thought this stuff was supposed to "just happen"?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 6:44 AM

8 replies

Oct 14, 2011 11:28 PM in response to Trevor C

I was hoping would be resolved in ios5 and lion 10.7.2 but it is still happening. Thank you for the suggestion above but it didn't work. I removed the contacts from the mac, confirmed they were still in icloud, then re-enabled it. I did a wireless sync in between each step but that didn't help either. Everything is syncing except for contacts. I can see them in address book, icloud, but not in my phone. :-(

Contacts not syncing between iMac and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.