Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I inadvertantly uploaded documents to wrong icloud account. How do I get them back? They were pulled off my ipad to the cloud, but they're in the wrong cloud. Can I move them between accounts somehow?

I accidently created two icloud accounts when setting it up on my iPad. When I opened Pages, the documents on my iPad were moved up to account1. I realized what I had done and then set up account2, which is the one I really need to work with for all of my stuff (account2 is the one migrated from mobile me).

I then deleted account1 from my iPad. When I opened Pages on my iPad, all of my documents were gone. I can see them online on my mac when I log into account1. I just want to find some way to move them to acc

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 6:42 PM

There are no replies.

I inadvertantly uploaded documents to wrong icloud account. How do I get them back? They were pulled off my ipad to the cloud, but they're in the wrong cloud. Can I move them between accounts somehow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.