Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS5 Rocks

I love IOS5. The update went smoothly without a hitch and I love the new safari with the tabbed windows. Yay! Once I get the new iPhone delivered, I will be one happy camper. :)

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 8:33 PM

14 replies

Oct 14, 2011 4:55 AM in response to LauraMackie

Sorry but I despise this new version of Safari. I loved the ability to choose from the windows rather than tabs. I also miss being able to touvh the top of the browser and get immediately back to the top of the webpage. Given tnat everything has to be manually scrolled, this is very inefficient. The whole thing seems clunky to me.

Oct 14, 2011 6:19 AM in response to LauraMackie

I despise the new version as well and I'm trying to figure out how to revert to the 4.3.5 version. I had my iPad in development mode to get the multitask gestures and now they are gone. I haven't been able to restore the fuctionality using XCode either. The 30 second rewind feature was the most used feature on the ipad after the gestures. I don't like the new safari either.

What I did like was the option to sync over Wi-Fi and syncing didn't lock me out of the iPad, but those features are not enough for me to stay on IOS 5.

IOS5 Rocks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.