Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Sims 3 Graphics Issue After Software Update

This is what my sim looks like (Its not my image but it looks just like this!) User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 8:11 PM

The same thing happened to me! Sims were rendering fine before I downloaded the latest software update and now they look just like your screenshot. is there a way to revert a software update?

16 replies

Oct 14, 2011 8:26 PM in response to supergirlsudz

I have no idea. I called both Apple and EA and they said its because of the software of the MAC being so up to date, the EA game, liek the sims needs to be updated on the launcher. Ive checked form time to time if EA made a ne wpatch for the intel 3000 but they havent and thats what the problem is. So we got to wait it out for EA to hurry up and make a patch for it.

Oct 20, 2011 8:07 AM in response to aquameow

Ok! Last night I went to my local Apple Store and bought a Lion thumb drive. I installed 10.7.0 on top of 10.7.2, and started up The Sims, and no more glitchy sims! I only got to play for a minute because I had to run to work, but my whole main family looked great. So if you don't want to wait for EA to update the game, I'd suggest installing Lion again and seeing if it works for you!

The Sims 3 Graphics Issue After Software Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.