Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reply All to Calendar event (Exchange) / Running Late...

A feature that I am constantly frustrated with missing is the ability to Reply All to a meeting invite. I do this commonly in Outlook on Windows, where I right-click the meeting on my calendar which brings up a normal email reply that I can edit and send to all meeting recipients. I know many people who also miss this on their iPhone. Common usages are:

1. Quickly firing off an "I'm running 10 minutes late" email

2. Forwarding a document to be reviewed in the meeting

3. Sending meeting minutes

Apple, please add this sorely missing common enterprise required feature. I hoped that iOS 5 might bring it, but it did not.

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 4:03 AM

3 replies

Jul 22, 2012 2:23 AM in response to smrxx

I have the exact same question. I have researched this in a number of forums but not a single solution so far. No hints of these features in the much touted iOS 6 as well.

I am not sure how apple are wanting to make headway in to the enterprise market without this simple but effective feature.

Ask the Apple guys, they will say, "People dont know what they want" just take what we give!!!

Reply All to Calendar event (Exchange) / Running Late...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.