Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud not showing up on iCal calendars list

I put Lion on my 3 computers and IOS5 on my 2 iPhones. iCloud works perfect on all but my older MacBook Pro. iCloud does not show up in iCal in the Calenders list. I have iCloud on in Preferences. Any ideas would be welcome.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 6:01 AM

8 replies

Oct 15, 2011 5:35 PM in response to davidfromsurfside beach

Same issue for me. My iPad shows iCloud with the year view option, but not on the Macbook Pro when I pull up Calendar from iCloud. iCal does show the year view, however, but does not show iCloud account under preferences.

Oct 16, 2011 6:43 AM in response to davidfromsurfside beach

i have the same problem but with the iphone 4!! it doesn't show up in calenders list and it doens'te work at all, i cannot write edit add new events, nothings at all! I've tried signing in and out of Icloud from the preferences window several times. I even re-restored the poor little fellow and nothing seems to be working!

icloud works perfectly in ical's ipad and imac, i cannot understand this :|

Oct 20, 2011 9:24 PM in response to davidfromsurfside beach

I got mine to work...I did not have duplicates, but creating duplicates allowed my fix.

Try this:

1. System preferences>>>iCloud>>>unchecked Calendars>>>rechecked the Calendars box>>>pop up asking if I want to merge calendars>>>clicked yes You will then have duplicate entries BUT the new set is from iCloud!

2. iCal>>>Preferences>>>Accounts>>>deselect (ie uncheck the enable this account box) the NON-iCloud CalDAV account>>>you now have the iCloud info on your MacBookPro iCal screen!

:)

iCloud not showing up on iCal calendars list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.