Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot login to icloud on pc

Hi,

I had configured my iClound-Account with my iPhone 4 and can use iCloud on web.

I installed iCloud for Windows, but I can't login.

I had no possibility to configure Outlook 2010 on my Win 7 x64 PC.

Anybody some help for me?

Thanks

iCloud-OTHER, Windows 7, Win 7 x64, Outlook 2010 (32bit)

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 9:38 AM

17 replies

Oct 17, 2011 9:08 AM in response to ralffromgelsenkirchen

I have used the solution below to fix mine and others that have run into this issue.

Start --> Programs --> Accessories (Right Click on Command Prompt) --> Run as Administrator

then type in: "Netsh winsock reset" (-without the quotes-)

Hit enter, restart PC, iCloud For PC should now connect without any server errors

(This solutions will work in some instances when trying to fix errors associated when you are unable to connect to iTunes also.)

Oct 17, 2011 9:35 AM in response to ralffromgelsenkirchen

I have tried bzpilot's solution but it has made no difference. I have changed my password, reloaded Microsoft Outlook, downloaded and removed iCloud half a dozen times and repeatedly restarted my computer and all I get when I try to log in to iCloud on my PC (running Windows 7 Ultimate x 64) is a litle circle going round and round - seemingly forever!!! Intensely frustrating as I had really hoped that iCloud would allow me to sync my iPad and iPod touch seamlessly and I have wasted a huge amount of time that I really don't have, trying to sort this out. At least I haven;t lost any data.

Oct 20, 2011 7:54 AM in response to kostas152

Hi,

my wife has now an own Apple-ID and with this account I can log in into iCloud for PC, but this is no solution.

I found in another thread, to try it with a second account on my pc.

I started with a new account with user rights an i can log in into iCloud, but this is again no solution.

I need my Apple-ID in iCloud with my User-Account on Win 7 64bit.

Thanks for help.

Oct 23, 2011 10:46 AM in response to ralffromgelsenkirchen

I have exactly the same issue on a Windows 7 PC.

Have given it lots of time - tried to uninstall and reinstall, updated itunes and swapped internet browsers, all to no avail.

Apple must be allerted to problem this by now. How long is it likely to be before there is a fix or update to sort this? Do Apple move quick on thisngs like this or am I likely to be waiting a month or two?

Oct 24, 2011 5:15 AM in response to Seb_Leo

I followed the instructions in another post and it solved my problem.

Go to Start ->Programs -> Accessories -> right click - Command Prompt -> Run as administrator -> then enter netsh winsock reset

It then wants you to restart the PC. When I did that the sign on worked. It did remove parental controls but I didn't care. I think you can add that back.

Hope this helps.

Oct 24, 2011 8:24 AM in response to Stoke Golding Chaz

I'm just like Stoke...and Aretha Franklin when she sings "Re Re Re Re Respect", i.e. "Re"set, "Re"start, "Re"install, "Re"peat. The "netsh winsock reset" process helped me "thaw out" as freezing iTunes 10.5, but not the iCloud sign-in from within my PC Control Panel access. I'll just keep patting my foot until Apple's "Re"ady to make "Re"solve of this issue.

Nov 15, 2011 5:32 AM in response to ralffromgelsenkirchen

Dears,

I have same problem and CAN NOT login into iCloud agent in my PC, the circle spins and spins and nothing happens:

1. I have successfully login into iCloud web service in the same PC

2. My OS is Win7 64bit

3. I can login into my Apple Account via iTune with NO Problem in the same PC

4. I have No Problem with iCloud in my Mac devices

5. I have already run the "Netsh winsock reset" in command prompt and it is not solved the problem

Please advice if anybody solved this problem

Dec 8, 2011 6:57 AM in response to ralffromgelsenkirchen

When I goto icloud.com from my work PC (running IE 8), I don't even get the login screen. I just get the spinning sunburst. IE 8 reports the following error.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; MS-RTC LM 8; Tablet PC 2.0)
Timestamp: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:54:28 UTC

Line: 27
Char: 885320
Code: 0
URI: https://www.icloud.com/system/cloudos/en-us/1FCS29.34215/javascript-packed.js

Cannot login to icloud on pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.