Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri- cannot connect to the network?

Anyone else having this issue?

My network is fine. I have 2 new 4s and one works with siri, the other keeps telling me it's having network issues.

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 3:01 PM

49 replies

Oct 15, 2011 4:05 PM in response to adjacks

Siri started working again for me without me doing anything than what I had already done earlier today. I just tried her one more time a couple of hours ago while on a walk and she worked just fine, even in an area with only 1 bar of 3G.

This indicates to me that she was merely overloaded for a few hours today. Given that some people are reporting problems on one iPhone while another works fine, it would seem that perhaps Apple (or whoever controls access to the servers) is perhaps selectively and proactively turning off service intentionally for certain users to prevent a total meltdown of the system (?) That's my best theory so far.

Oct 15, 2011 5:31 PM in response to adjacks

After trying EVERYTHING that everyone else has with this same problem (resetting and restarting, etc) I think I solved it! Go to the Siri settings and make sure on the "My Info" you are listed.

When I selected myself, it suddely started working again! Let me know if this works for you.

This fix worked for me too after trying the "Reset, Reboot" method a few times.

Siri- cannot connect to the network?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.