Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri = Garbage?

Every single attempt at asking a question results in the same message ... Sorry something went wrong!

What is going on?!

This is horrible!

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 4:11 PM

4 replies

Oct 14, 2011 11:18 PM in response to ethanacm

Oh ok, I didn't know it had to connect to a server. Hrm, so it's completely useless when there is no cellular or wi-fi? That *****! 😟

Still not working here for me. I will try again tomorrow I guess.

What bothers me is if this is something they expect everyone to consistantly use, how are they going to handle that traffic? :/

Oct 15, 2011 12:31 AM in response to Pyro2008

yes. it sends your voice to its servers which tell it what you said. to have all of that data loaded on your phone would be impossible. when there is no wifi or cellular, it will automatically use the old "voice control" and not siri. i think that people were using siri more today than usually because everyone was trying it for the first time, also apple's servers were being used for everyone's first icloud backup, and that may have also slowed apple's servers.

Siri = Garbage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.