Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s getting stuck when syncing...

my iphone is getting stuck when trying to finish sync saying, "waiting for changes to be applied"

anyone have this problem and how to fix?

please.

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 7:52 PM

7 replies

Oct 15, 2011 12:03 AM in response to scheZZa

Hello again sheZZa,

My iPhone 4 restore just completed. Syncing seems to work now. I've tried to manually sync and un-sync music playlists and all seems well. The only problem I encountered was that my phone number isn't listed on the iPhone summary page like it was before. The page shows "n/a" next to the phone number. I can live with it, but still annoying.

I would suggest trying once more to restore your phone. Let me know how things turn out. Good Luck!

Mike.

Oct 15, 2011 12:35 AM in response to scheZZa

It's me again!

I think I've located the problem (at least in my case). I use a ringtone program called iToner 2 and that is what's apparently causing a conflict and syncing issues with my iPhone. I installed my ringtones from iToner 2 and the sync issues re-occurred. After deleting my iToner 2 ringtones, I was able to sync again.

My guess is that some application that you are using that works in some way with iTunes or your iPhone is what's causing the sync issues. I would suggest finding that particular application and not using it until it gets updated to work with iTunes 10.5 and iOS5.

I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Nov 2, 2011 5:33 AM in response to scheZZa

I am having an issue with my iPhone getting stuck on step 3 of 5 - bookmarks. It was in the same place for 2 hours last night, so I unplugged my phone and went to bed. Plugged it back in this morning to try again and the same thing happened. I don't have that many book marks TO sync. I updated my software last night and my phone restored, etc., but none of my music copied onto my phone. ANY help is apprecaited very much!!

iphone 4s getting stuck when syncing...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.