Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync music

I have my music set up in my playlist going Date Added. Most resent on top. before the update would sync with my phone fine. After the update and even with the new Iphone 4s when the playlist syncs no mater what it will list my songs last added fist and the recent added is last. I've taken the songs off tried reversing and no matter what "date added" will put the oldest first and first last. What it shows in the itune folder is the opposite on my phone. So looks right in itunes, but my phone is the opposite

So moved the songs to sort by Album and loaded it to my phone and made the top song in the itune the last song in my phone.

Did the sorting by name and it synced right to my phone copied the playlist correctly

Did Artist sorting and it synced correctly to my phone

Did time sorting and it synced correctly to my phone

Did Genre sorting and it synced to my wrong. didn't even to last is first and the first is last. Just all over the place

So the Album and date added sorting will put the song in my phone the opposite in the playlist on itunes

the Genre sorting is put the songs wrong

The others Name, Artist and time sync correctly to my phone in the order it is shown in itunes

Please fix this

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 8:31 PM

There are no replies.

Sync music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.