Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing sent e-mails in iCloud

I sent two e-mails from my iCloud account but they never showed up in the Sent folder. The recepient received both though. Are there other people who had the same problem?

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 9:38 PM

4 replies

Dec 30, 2012 2:05 PM in response to keebooakpark

Any fix yet? Unchecking "Save the sent mail on server" maybe helps but I am loosing a copy of my message on my other idevices. I hope Apple will fix it soon.

Here is a Colsole error message:

2012-12-30 3:53:32.247 PM Mail[1408]: Error (null) occurred while trying to append messages to outgoing store. Ignoring and proceeding with delivery...

Jun 4, 2013 3:35 PM in response to SunBurn

Having experienced the same frustration in not being able to find "sent" email from my .me account within iCloud, I uncovered that the default selection in Settings (Preferences > Composing > Default Address) was that my mail was being sent using .icloud rather than .me when on the web version vs. from my phone. If this setting is changed, you should begin seeing sent mail from icloud regardless.

Missing sent e-mails in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.