Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple sync Notifier: Procedure Entry point “sqlite3_Wal_checkpoint” not found. Result: no sync with Itunes possible

Hello eveybody

By booting my comp (Windows XP SP3) I get followingmsg :” Apple sync Notifier:Procedure Entry point “sqlite3_Wal_ checkpoint” has not been found in “SQLite3.dll”“.

Result: sync with Itunes & Iphone4 blocks with msg: "Error by saving your identificationinformations on this comp. Try to repair with system/software". Which I didof course in vain. Pls what to do?

Tks so much for your help

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 6:37 AM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2011 3:23 AM in response to chab451

Update: Half problem soved

1) I run XP SP3 32 bits

2) the Entry point error does NOT goaway after I uninstalled and reinstalled Itunes

3) the fix of abbasfromdubai & Tit4tat corrected the boot up msg “Entrypointnot found”
For 32 bits XP do following:

copy (do not move) the file” SQLite3.dll” from C:\ProgramFiles <Programme in german>\Common Files <Gemeinsame Dateien inrgerman >\Apple\Apple Application Support folder to C:\Program)\Common Files \Apple\MobileDevice Support folder

Thanks to both of them

4) But after patching I still have problem nr 2:
During sync process msg "Error by saving your identification informationson this comp. Try to repair with system/software". Tried to repair afterpatch above of course doesn’t work

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem ?

Apple sync Notifier: Procedure Entry point “sqlite3_Wal_checkpoint” not found. Result: no sync with Itunes possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.