Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add photo to "Find My Friends" app?

Hi,

I installed "Find My Friends" app but it doesn't show my picture, there is no picture... I see my friend's dot in the map no picture of my friend too. I am a dot in the map too.

How i add my photo to find my friends app? I wanna see people's photos in the map. Please help thanks.

iPhone 4, iOS 5, find my friends, photo

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2013 8:23 PM

Hey robertofromnc,

Dont know if you solved your issue since ur question was posted in february and i am replying in july...but i had same issue and couldnt get pics to upload magically from contact list to find friend....but i figured it out....

Go to me tab.

Click on each follower.

Click add to existing contact.

Your contact list should pull up.

Click on contact with pic already on that person.

That should do the trick.

Hope it works for you too.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2013 8:23 PM in response to birtan

Hey robertofromnc,

Dont know if you solved your issue since ur question was posted in february and i am replying in july...but i had same issue and couldnt get pics to upload magically from contact list to find friend....but i figured it out....

Go to me tab.

Click on each follower.

Click add to existing contact.

Your contact list should pull up.

Click on contact with pic already on that person.

That should do the trick.

Hope it works for you too.

Jul 15, 2018 1:05 AM in response to birtan

If you're still having problems go to settings>Facebook and delete the account info (no need to delete app) then sign in again and verify and when you log in to find my friends your face book profile picture should be there. Make sure you've selected your info in settings so your own contact shows "me". Should work for all iPhones. Hope that helps!

How to add photo to "Find My Friends" app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.