Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disable the ios5 notification centre pulldown

I am developing a webapp/magazine engine which relies on the pulling down of a titlebar to gain access to the table of contents. The ios5 notification center is causing a huge conflict when the site is saved to the home page. While I can appreciate the feature of having an 'always there' solution for the notification center, is there some way of turning it off?

It's worked so well for the past two months during development, but now it's a crap shoot as to whether they touch the right spot on the screen to get MY function or APPLE's...

I was hoping there would be a viewport setting or one of the 'apple-mobile-web-app' settings.

macbook, ipad, ipod touch, ipod nano w/video, Mac OS X (10.6.5), ipad publishing is teh bomb!

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 11:22 AM

3 replies

Oct 15, 2011 6:49 PM in response to K T

Yes. thanks. this is a developer question, not a user question. since the apple developer site has wrap development info (including how to turn off different is features) i thought this was the appropriate location.

Could you take aother look at the question and point me in the right direction for the best place to get it answered? Thank you.

disable the ios5 notification centre pulldown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.