Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S Battery issue

Hey guys, took the phone off charge at 11am this morning and headed out the door, switching from WI-FI to Celluar Data, and got back home at about 3.20pm and swapped back to WI-FI. In the time I was out I was checking Maps, listening to Music(iPod) and Spotify songs, whilst using Kik messenger during the whole duration.

I've checked my stats and my usage is showing as 3 hrs and 22mins and my battery life is at 40%, I don't think that's better than my iPhone 4 but I don't know if thats just me? I keep me screen brightness at about 25-30% and kept closing my apps in my multi-tasking tray whilst I was out. (Which I don't usually do).

How about the rest of you? What's your experiences with battery life....?

Apple have claimed the battery life is as good as, if not better than the iPhone 4 but I'd have to disagree with the experience I've had so far since receiving my iPhone 4S on release day.

Macbook Pro 13", 250GB, 4GB Ram, 2.53ghz (Mid 09'), Mac OS X (10.6.5), IPhone 4 32GB

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 12:08 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 4S Battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.