Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why dosent my mail apear in notification center?

why dosent my email apear in the notification center?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 12:35 PM

17 replies

Jul 29, 2012 5:39 AM in response to eduardo1234

I am having the same trouble. I have had the mail client open all morning. It does absolutely nothing if mail is sorted. Which all mine are. It will put put a message in the side bar if something goes into the inbox. But no alerts ever work. I have gone through the setting which are all correct and I have it working with the new stuff but not mail. Apple want me to pay £25 to call support ( twice the price of the operating system ) I suspect by the look of this forum, so they can tell me that it just doesn't work.

Jul 29, 2012 12:38 PM in response to Julian Wright

Oh dear, well is there a work-around somehow? can I somehow get one to go in each maybe? I would imagine anyone who has lots of people emailing them like a business needs to sort their mail. The same people are likely to want notifications of the events, I did. To me this really reads, "it doesn't work", plain and simple. Same ol' same o'. Mountain Lion, "It just works!" lol.

why dosent my mail apear in notification center?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.