Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud contacts are blank.

My contacts were messed up after activating 4S. I corrected it manually on my desktop but iCloud went viral and kept reverting it back. So I deleted all contacts on iCloud. All my devises are good now but iCloud is a blank. Can you upload to it again?

iCloud-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Had over 1500 contacts

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 1:48 PM

Try going to settings, iCloud and turn contacts off. Since your iClouds contact list is empty, keep it. It will confirm you turned it off.

Now turn it back on. It will ask you if you want to merge the contact list from your desktop with iCloud's. Answer yes.

Then force an iCloud backup. Your contacts should appear in the contact list on the iCloud site.

Worked for me. Hope it works for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2011 1:48 PM in response to Lordvec

Try going to settings, iCloud and turn contacts off. Since your iClouds contact list is empty, keep it. It will confirm you turned it off.

Now turn it back on. It will ask you if you want to merge the contact list from your desktop with iCloud's. Answer yes.

Then force an iCloud backup. Your contacts should appear in the contact list on the iCloud site.

Worked for me. Hope it works for you.

iCloud contacts are blank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.