Currently Being ModeratedOct 15, 2011 5:45 PM (in response to karmajinpa)
There were a lot of Apple KB changes/additions last week:
iCloud Control Panel
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Click “Network and Internet,” and then click the iCloud control panel. The version number is in the upper-right corner of the login screen for the iCloud Control Panel.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista (Service Pack 2 or later)
- iCloud Control Panel 1.0
- iTunes 10.5
- Outlook 2007 or 2010 (recommended for Contacts and Calendar)
- Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later (for Bookmarks)
Changes needed for IE Trusted Sites
Currently Being ModeratedOct 15, 2011 5:53 PM (in response to karmajinpa)
posted to see reply
Currently Being ModeratedOct 16, 2011 7:59 AM (in response to karmajinpa)
Thanks Hatter, but you didn't read my post carefully. There is no "Network and Internet" in the Windows 7 control panel.
I tried all the links you suggested and they were not helpful.
Any other suggestions? I see many people are having the same problem.