Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 4 year old son has installed an app which was charged to my account how do i get it refunded

Hi

Does any one know how I could get a refund from an app which was downloaded by mistake by my 4 year old son, who was playing with my ipod Touch after another app was installed before for him by myself... and is there a way you can set it up so a password has to be used before every download and not just the once when you initially go into app store.

Please help

Thanks

iPod touch

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 1:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2011 2:43 AM in response to victoriafromstevenage

First go to your iTunes account and then browse your purchase history, click on the app he has purchased and then "report a problem". Explain what happened to Apple, can't guarantee you will get your money back tho.

Yes you can change the settings under "Restrictions" under "Setting" then "General" then change the need for password to immediately.

my 4 year old son has installed an app which was charged to my account how do i get it refunded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.