Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy iWork, will that include Pages, Numbers and Keynote for all my Devices?

If I buy iWork, will that include Pages, Numbers and Keynote for all my Devices?

It seems like purchasing Pages, Numbers and Keynote Seperately for my Mac Computers and then again for my iOS 5 Devices ads up to about $100, though iWork costs more as a whole, what would be the key advantages in purchasing iWork not from the app store?
If i do purchase iWork not from the app store, will it still be available on all my Devices?
-iPhone
-iPad
-Macbook

Pages

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 4:47 AM

As I answer in your other thread the iWork applications for Mac doesn't work on devices with iOs, like iPad. You have to buy it twice. I am not familiar with if iPad and iPhone can use the same versions the same. Ask that in the forum iWork for iOs.

4 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.