580 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2011 2:51 AM by Muetze303
In the moment it is not possible to use a different smtp server in icloud.com ...
Moving Mail, Calendars, Contacts, and Bookmarks
- When you move from MobileMe to iCloud, your active email addresses (@me.com, @mac.com, and all your aliases) move with you, along with all of your messages, mailboxes, and rules.
- After moving to iCloud, the mail application you use to read your email must support accessing email via IMAP over SSL (such as OS X Mail or Outlook 2007 and 2010).
- After moving to iCloud, the following webmail features will no longer work:
- Checking external POP email accounts.
- Using a "Send From" address to send from a non @me.com or @mac.com email address.
Pleaase make a feature request to apple. Maybe we will get this feature back ..