Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri does not give weather!

Siri does not seem to be woriking with any weather related service. It keeps saying 'Let me check for weather in Tro_____. I am not able to find weather information right now. Please try again later'.

Its been doing this ever since I got the new phone. I reset my location warnings, turned off and on both Siri and iphone, reset all settings - everything. Just doesn't work. However, everything else with Siri works! Conversions for units from wolfarmalpha, reminders, etc seem to be working...

iphone 4s-OTHER, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 8:15 AM

63 replies

Oct 17, 2011 5:55 AM in response to am_cool

Both my wife and I are having the same problem with Siri & Weather. Siri works fine on everything else, just can't connect to weather services. We are also in the Philadelphia area. Weather works fine in both the Weather app and in the notification tray. Locations services are working fine as it knows where I am asking from. Only says it connect to weather, try again. It has been doing that since Friday afternoon. Other than that Siri is working great. Truly amazing!

Oct 17, 2011 6:20 AM in response to am_cool

Count me as another Philadelphia-area Siri-weather-challenged user.

I've not once been able to get Siri to relay local weather-related information.

Every request results in:

"I don't seem to be able to get weather information right now. Please try again later."

I am able to request forecasts for a specific location (e.g. "Weather in Atlantic City"), but nothing location-aware. Yes, Location Services for Siri is On (and toggled off/on many times), and even "knows" where I'm at -- It responds to "Where am I?" with the correct GPS coordinates.

Most other Siri requests seem to be functioning properly.

Please fix location-aware weather, thanks.

Siri does not give weather!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.