Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect icloud to my iphone4

how do i connect my iphone 4 with iclouds?

iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 6:35 PM

8 replies

Oct 17, 2011 7:24 AM in response to marcap24

What has happened here is that your apple ID email address has not been verified in the system, and therefore iCloud will not start until that happens. Go to appleid.apple.com and click "Manage your account." Sign in with your Apple ID and when you arrive in the summary page it's going to say that your email account is not verified. Click the "Send Verification email" link and it should send one to your inbox. wait 10 minutes and see if it is there. If not, send another one. Repeat 3 times and if it doesn't happen after the third time, contact the mobileme chat support--it's free. That may take a wihle, so you could also do the iTunes express lane support here http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Oct 18, 2011 7:22 AM in response to marcap24

If support cant help you, create a new apple id, and might as well create a new me.com Id so you can get a new email address as well (because you cant use the same email as your old ID). Just go to mail contacts calendars and set up a new icloud account and then select the me.com option after entering your personal info. You still can use the old id for purchases, the Icloud id will be strictly icloud.

cannot connect icloud to my iphone4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.