Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you change the order of slides in a slideshow?

How do you change the order of slides in a slideshow?

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 9:00 PM

4 replies

Apr 23, 2014 8:37 AM in response to geoff153

Super fast resolution per Tiffany of Apple Support (Thanks, Tiffany!) - it's a bug in the Slideshow Button featured at the bottom of Albums and Events windows. You will need to create an actual slideshow, as follows:

Select the images you want to use --> chose "Add To" --> "Slideshow"--> "New" or chose an existing slideshow.

You will be able to manipulate your slideshow options (theme, music, order, etc) from there.

May 22, 2015 7:22 PM in response to Eric Ross

I tried "building" the slide show one slide at a time beginning with the one I want first, then second, and so on. I have the photos sorted in order of title in the album. Creating a slideshow with the photos in the album loses the sort order. So I tried dropping just the first 10 photos into the slideshow and tried to reorder the photos and the photos seem to just jump around. I cannot get the photo order to stay. Any suggestions?

how do you change the order of slides in a slideshow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.