Skip navigation

Sync problems between iCal and GoogleCalendar

3514 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 7:18 AM by darkhorse85 RSS
Ghibli Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 17, 2011 6:54 AM

I use Google Calendar to sync my business appointments between my Macbook Pro, my iPhone 4 and my secretary's macbook. Everything always worked fine until last saturday. It still syncs without problems between the iphone and Google, and modifications progagates from the iphone to google to the macbook pro but it doesn't go backwards. The sync stops with the message "calendar has not been found on the server. Check the  URL " (or something like that: the message is in italian, so be forgiving if this is not the correct traslation). I tried to delete the calendar and adding it back, but to no result. Everything works fine for the first sync and then brakes (blue triangle with an exclamation mark).

Everything works fine for my secretary's macbook.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Ghibli

MacOS 10.6.8. , Macbook pro 2GHz i7, iphone 4 iOS5.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.