Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar not syncing on iPad

Hi folks!

I rcently updated all my iOS devices toIOS 5 and all my Macs to the latest Lion release. All iCloud functions are working GREAT with the exception of the calendar on my original iPad...

None of my iCloud calendars are syncing to the iPad. I am also unable to add a new event within the calendar app on the iPad. Mail, Contacts, Photo Stream, etc. all working fine. Not so good with the calendar.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in resolving this perplexing issue.

~Bo

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 8:19 AM

Finally resolved this issue by deleting my iCloud account on my original iPad (choose to remove all account content) and then recreated it. All content (mail, contactes, calendars, etc.) pushed right through. iCall working as expected - can edit, add, etc. events.

...and all is well with the world once again.

~Bo

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2011 8:19 AM in response to NBCorsillo

Finally resolved this issue by deleting my iCloud account on my original iPad (choose to remove all account content) and then recreated it. All content (mail, contactes, calendars, etc.) pushed right through. iCall working as expected - can edit, add, etc. events.

...and all is well with the world once again.

~Bo

calendar not syncing on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.