Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iCloud photo stream to two iCloud ID's from a Windows PC

My wife and I both have iPhones and she has an iPad2. We both want to set up photo streaming on our main windows PC. However I cannot see a way to enable iCloud streaming for both of us in the configuration of iCloud on the PC. It looks like the iCloud app on the PC will only stream from one apple id user at a time. Am I missing something or is this the way it is supposed to work?

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 7:59 AM

4 replies

Oct 18, 2011 6:09 PM in response to gpershall

i have the same type of issue. I have an iphone and my wife an ipod touch. we use seperate accounts however we would both like to stream to the same pc.

The only way i've found to do it so far is to log out of your cloud in the control panel and log in to hers. This will disable your photo streaming until you log back out of hers and into yours. you have to remember to check the photo streaming box.

I wish someone would tell us how to leave 2 clouds open at the same time. that would save a lt of time logging in and out.

Hope this helps somewhat. it's not convenient but at least you'll be able to get your pictures onto your pc. you will not however be able to stream from one device to the next. you will have to transfer the photos into the upload file to get them from say your iphone onto her ipad

Jan 4, 2012 11:58 PM in response to noodle185

I have the same question. We have 2 iPhones with two iCould accounts. But we are using the same Windows 7 PC computer with the same user account.

I believe if I create a separate Windows account I would be able to setup another iCloud Photo Stream. But we used to use single Windows account. And I can't see any easy way of getting two photo streams into a single Windows account.

Can iCloud photo stream to two iCloud ID's from a Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.