Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hate iCloud mail: How could apple put out a product that is so unusable. I have spent 3 days of my time searching forums and discussion pages and I have found nothing to correct the problems. I cannot send or receive mail consistently on my notebook.

***. This is the lamest thing that apple has ever done. I wish there was someone to complain to but it is impossible to actually talk to someone. Why did they release I cloud if idoesn't work properly. Gmail is no better the integration of gmail with my Mail app on my mac book is ridiculous. All of my rules are out of whack. I tried changing them and searching for the problem but I can't find anything wrong with my rules. mail just ends up everywhere. A few months ago I loved my mail program, now I am so ****** off. Can Gmail and apple just shake hand and quit ******* there customers over with ****** software.

Mac OS X (10.7.2), iCloud mail

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 8:46 AM

There are no replies.

I hate iCloud mail: How could apple put out a product that is so unusable. I have spent 3 days of my time searching forums and discussion pages and I have found nothing to correct the problems. I cannot send or receive mail consistently on my notebook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.