Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is pages on my mac---doesn't show up on Applications

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 4:36 PM

Have you purchased Pages from the Mac App Store or installed iWork from a retail box? There are at least two Applications folders on your Mac, one on the main hard drive & one in your home folder. Which one are you looking in?

User uploaded file

8 replies

Oct 17, 2011 6:06 PM in response to Peggy

I purchased it from the MAC APP store. I have it on my Mac Book and my Mac Book Pro, both running Lion. The only applications folder on them is on the hard disk, and it dosn't show there. The only other folder named applications is in a Library folder, and it doesn't contain applictions as such. No Applications folder directly on my home folder. jp

Aug 4, 2015 6:07 PM in response to roberto2057

roberto2057 wrote:

You can also get Pages for free, using an app that is very similar to Mac Pages. It is called Apache Open Office. The website is down below:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/

This is convenient and I hope that it will save the day.

That is nonsense. OpenOffice has never been anything like Pages, it is a clone of MS Word. And this discussion ended 4 years ago.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.