Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint no longer working after iOS 5

I was happily printing from my iPhone and my mom with the iPad till iOS 5.

Now neither of us are able to print. It says no "Airprint printers found"

How can I fix this?

I have an HP Photosmart e-print d110a.

iPhone 3GS and iPad 2.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 8:20 PM

6 replies

Nov 3, 2011 9:07 AM in response to bhaskar21

...another jab from apple to be in controll of how we use our devices...they also blocked the pdf creator that I had purchased and removed it from the apple store. When you have a feature and then apple chooses to block it from working, that is called STEALING!! I hope a major class action suite results for these tyrants! Secondly, there should be a disclaimer to identify any features that would no longer function with the install of any update. It's just common courtesy and good business practice.

Nov 23, 2011 4:32 AM in response to bhaskar21

I have a windows 7 machine, HP D110 printer, Dlink DIR-655 router, and an ipad and iphone both upgraded to ios5. Everything was working great until the upgrade. Now only windows 7 machine can print wirelessly . Neither ios5 device can find the printer as before. When I restart the printer, it can be seen by ios5 devices for about 2 minutes then no longer. I have restarted every device, the router, checked firmware versions, and still nothing. The setup is no different than before ios5, just now it does not work.

AirPrint no longer working after iOS 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.