Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie crashes as soon as I start upload from Canon Vixia HF R100

I have two SD cards with footage from a Canon Vixia HF R100. The first one (8 GB) with about 12 minutes of footage on it uploads perfectly fine to iMovie. The second one (8 GB) has only one minute of space left on it. When I insert the second SD card into the video camera and connect it to the computer through the USB it crashes iMovie as soon as I hit "import from camera". So here are my questions: what could be causing this? Also how could I fix this or at least work around it through a converter? I would prefer to be able to upload directly to iMovie or Final Cut; as I'm only uploading to iMovie so I can bring it into Final Cut

Thanks,

Iggy.

iMovie '08

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 8:51 PM

There are no replies.

iMovie crashes as soon as I start upload from Canon Vixia HF R100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.