Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made prior purchases on one email account and recently made purchases on my new account. I tried to sync my previously purchased music and apps from the first account with the second account but it would not work. I turned on sharing, tried to authori

I made prior purchases using an old email account and have downloaded using my new account. When I tried to sync my iPods the songs from my prior account will not let me sync. I turned on home sharing, tried to manually manage music, expanded and minimized each folder to try to sync and nothing is working.

How do I merge the old downloads with the new to create one whole library?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

iTunes-OTHER, Windows Vista

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 2:08 PM

There are no replies.

I made prior purchases on one email account and recently made purchases on my new account. I tried to sync my previously purchased music and apps from the first account with the second account but it would not work. I turned on sharing, tried to authori

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.