Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto upload .pages from iMac to iCloud?

I see that on iCloud.com you can upload documents that you want added to the Cloud. Is there a way to have newly created document (.pages) on the mac automatically uploaded to the cloud (so i can get it on my iPad)? All devices are updated.

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 6:11 PM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2012 11:06 AM in response to Daughenbaugh

I just purchased Pages for my Mac assuming that it would sync with my iPad and iPhone. Boy, am I an idiot, thinking that Apple would design something to make my life easier, rather than try to extract more and more revenue from me and control each and everything I do in their "ecosystem." I hope you get the fact that I'm being sarcastic here, I'm just a little upset that Pages does nothing of the sort: It ONLY syncs between mobile devices, not to your Mac desktop. And so I look up from my lowly position and ask the great Apple: What is the point? Why can't I seamlessly sync from my desktop to my mobile device? Without this kind of functionality, iCloud is a joke ...

Auto upload .pages from iMac to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.