Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems making iCloud sync Calendar times?!

when i sync my iPhone 4 to iCloud, both my iCal on my computer and iCloud.com lodge the event i have made on my iPhone, but the times are always way off. This could be a problem with the iCloud time zone conversion? i live in australia, Melbourne 😀

MBP2011, Iphone 4, Other OS

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2011 2:49 PM

I had the same problem. Open up iCloud.com, make sure you are on the home page, then click your name in the top right corner. This will open up some sorta Account settings i guess, but the second bar is time zone, just move your mouse over melbourne til it is covered by the blue bar.

Doing this fixed my calander times, hope it works for you 🙂

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2011 2:49 PM in response to Kii Bardot

I had the same problem. Open up iCloud.com, make sure you are on the home page, then click your name in the top right corner. This will open up some sorta Account settings i guess, but the second bar is time zone, just move your mouse over melbourne til it is covered by the blue bar.

Doing this fixed my calander times, hope it works for you 🙂

Problems making iCloud sync Calendar times?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.