Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 32GB with iOS5 just recently been freezing on an unlock slide every third or fourth time

I upgraded to iOS 5 the evening it came out. I've just recently been experiencing freeze ups on the unlock home screen before I type my passcode. It'll sit on the unlock screen for a couple of mins before turning off and going to the spinner in the middle of the screen and that even freezes and locks up. The only way I can get my phone back is to do a hard (power+home button) reset or else it'll sit there for hours with the spinner not moving on a black background. I've not changed anything in the OS after configuring it the first night iOS 5 was out. It's been fine since with no issues until today. Any ideas?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 19, 2011 10:45 PM

3 replies

iPhone 4 32GB with iOS5 just recently been freezing on an unlock slide every third or fourth time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.