Skip navigation

How to don't synchronize some audio tracks to iPad/Apple TV

126 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 24, 2011 3:25 AM by dalrmi RSS
dalrmi Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 20, 2011 1:05 AM

Hi, in my iTunes library I've two genres of music that I don't want to synchronize to my iPad 1 and Apple TV (2nd gen) but I'd like to have available on my iMac (e.g. iMovie).

I achieved this goal with iPad 1 manually selecting which genres I want to be copied onto it but it isn't my favourite solution.

On Apple TV I see those audio tracks belonging to genres I don't want to be synchronized available but in "grayed" state anyway playable, this is (I guess) because on my iTunes library I deselected the first column as you can see following:Schermata del 2011-10-20 09:53:41.png

I thought that with that flag un-selected those audio tracks would not be copied/synchronized over the iDevices...

In conclusion: my goal should be to have the configuration to copy/synchronize the entire iTunes library to my iDevices without manually selecting which genres to have, is it possible ? How ?

Thanks a lot, regards.

Roberto.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.