2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2011 9:03 AM by craig tfromellington
chad e4 Level 1 Level 1

Apple says the ios 5 operating system contains over 200 features.  The apple web site lists some of these, and I coiunt about 16 features, or less than 8% of the over 200 new features.  Anyone know where to find a list of the remaining 92% of new features?  It bothers me to know that there might be things I could do with ios 5 but cannot simply because I do not know they exist.


iOS 5
Reply by wjosten on Oct 20, 2011 4:36 AM Helpful
Reply by craig tfromellington on Oct 22, 2011 9:03 AM Helpful

I also found this site and it is pretty good as to identifying the new features.  However some are a no brainer to use and others need some discussion about how to use the features.  anyone know where we can get help for use of the features

All replies