Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zooming Question

Is there a way to zoom into specific applications while leaving the rest of them alone? I need to have iTune's font bigger and the application's supplied font sizes are still too small. In other words, I have it maxed out on "Large" but that still isn't big enough. I tried TinkerTool System, but that affects the entire system, not just one application. This would be fine if a didn't watch .avi files in QuickTime. TinkerTool enlarges the .avi files to unreadable proportions then stalls and I have to reboot.

So, back to my original question. Is the anyway to enlarge iTunes beyond the "Large" Apple gives as an option?

Thx,

o

iBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 5:10 AM

3 replies

Oct 20, 2011 11:34 AM in response to WZZZ

Thanks for the tip WZZZ. But, said CMD prompt does not work with iTunes. Instead, I changed the .plist, as outlined here. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1006150

There are plenty of ways people have described how to do this with iTunes running in Windows, But, to my knowledge, there isn't one on this forum to do it with iTunes 10.5 on a Mac.

Until now, that is!

o

Zooming Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.