Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX Lion Server - Mail Server All Mail Lost

Hi

Can anyone help.

I opened my mail client and found a blank mail box. It appears that all of my mail that I host on Lion Server has just vanished. I checked it via my iPhone 30 minutes prior to accessing the mail.app on my imac and all of my mail was visible. I then checked on my iPhone and slowly watched my mailbox contents vanish on my iPhone.

I'm at a loss as to what has happened and I can retrieve the email via a backup I did a day ago; however I have had some important mail since then and I appear to have lost them.

I'm truly finding OSX Lion Server to be a real pain where as Snow Leopard Server worked pretty well.

If anyone can assist I'd be really grateful.

Thank you

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 6:49 AM

2 replies

OSX Lion Server - Mail Server All Mail Lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.